For Microsoft Dynamics CRM
With MTC's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Export Data Tool, users can be sure that the most important data stored in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM is exported to the desired output such as Excel file or in to CSV file format.
Data Export Tool is a Microsoft CRM enhancement that allows Microsoft CRM users to export data pertaining to any or all entities outside the world of CRM
- Extract the zip file MTC Export Data Tool.
- Open the MTC Export Data Tool folder
- Click on Application MTC_ExportData as shown above
- Select CRM Instance from the Drop down list provided
- Enter Server URL like https://
- Enter the Live ID
- Enter Password
- Click on Login button
- All the Entities available in the selected CRM are automatically shown in this form
- User can select one or more Individual entities by selecting them also
- Output creation - Each entity will have one output file like Excel or CSV (i.e. if you select 10 entities then 10 excel files are created)
- Fields highlighted in Red color Box are
Note: The default value in Fetch Count is 5000. If you give any number say for example 500, then when the data is being exported each time a set of 500 records at a time are moved in to the desired file.
1st year maintenance included with email-based or Live Web Installation and Use support, One Hour of 24/5 Implementation Support. Annual 25% maintenance for future feature editions, upgrades, and support.
Partner NFR program, OEM, and custom development available from MTC to support unique needs