Revenue Forecast Manager
For Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Revenue Forecast Manager for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 and below versions is a low-priced solution configurable for Opportunity View Management. From CRM Opportunities gain in-place View editing, totaling, and weighed probability totaling to performing CRM’s missing analysis capability, Revenue Forecast Manager can come of great help for you.
Edit key Opportunity fields including sales description, owner, sales stage, amounts, dates, probability, notes, etc., across all sales staff, Accounts, and all Opportunity variables, with selectable time-periods driving sales professional management across your sales organization.
Views are user-defined for flexible forecasting over select time horizons and inclusive of staff individually or teams to the enterprise as consistent with Dynamics CRM use.
This Managed Solution is available conveniently as a standalone Opportunity Forecast Manager CRM add-in, a component of MTC’s Time and Billing solution or custom built for your needs.
Revenue Forecast Manager
Manage Your Staff and Move-Forward Your Opportunities to Grow Your Sales
Edit Opportunities in - place on the View of your choice faster than ever before for an instant gain in productivity! Even edit down columns like in Microsoft Excel.
Create custom "Views" in the standard CRM method for company-wide viewing or personal Views of revenue forecasts by individuals or teams, and by period for future week, month, quarters, etc. with ease. Each View will populate the totals, weighted totals, average, and count.
Manage processing your Opportunity records for Win or Loss from the forecast view. Create CRM Workflows to trigger from the forecast views as well to perform sophisticated sales processing.
- Now see Opportunity Totaling and important Probability weighted totaling by and CRM standard or custom view you create by individual, team, or forecast period.
- All Opportunity fields available in any for forecast management by detail including by Project, Account, and User.
- Complete compliance to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK for all business logic and secured fields.
- All CRM Modes – On-Premises, Internet Facing Deployment (IFD), Microsoft CRM online, Hosted
- Export data and to Microsoft Excel for inclusion in other analysis or presentations.
- Supports analysis by all standard or custom CRM “Advanced Find” View buckets from days and weeks to quarters and yeas to fit the unique business model, or simply alternate views of the business
- Easily centrally review and iterate all relevant data in sales Opportunities.
Click the Forecast Manager ribbon button for an in-place-editable Viewselectable presentation management workspace of your CRM Opportunities.
Revenue Forecast Manager Uses:
- Everyone appreciates its easy in-place editable view of sales opportunities highlighting accurate revenue flow
- Sales Managers appreciate being able to easily view and update Opportunities assigned directly to them and/or to their direct reports to paint an accurate picture of revenue projection.
- The CFO appreciates being able to analyze betterforecasted revenue flow to do finance management.
- C-Level Management appreciates the visibility and the increased accuracy in stewardship of the business.
- Total Revenue, Weighted Revenue, Average Revenue, and Opportunity Count . . .
Use with MTC’s “Visual Project Schedule” and the “Capacity Forecast Manager” to estimate and visualize Opportunity Man Hours over your current schedule for true capacity management.
1st year maintenance included with email-based or Live Web Installation and Use support. Annual 25% maintenance for future feature editions, upgrades, and support.
Partner NFR program, OEM, and custom development available from MTC to support unique needs.