Email to Case
For Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Email to case will monitor all inbound mails in one or more Microsoft Dynamics CRM queues converting them in to Service Cases. Email to Case helps the user or the Resources to implement the email based service or support without overloading them with day to day additional data entry.
- Client / Customer sends email to queue alias e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org or Support@domain.com
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM connector receives email and creates CRM email activity
- User can predefine in which queue case will be placed
- CRM email activity is placed in the CRM queue as a queue item
- Attachments to the email are saved in to the CRM in Notes & Activities
- Attaching the email if it comes with same case number in the case.
- Cases based on emails from unresolved senders are linked to a default Contact or Account
- Newly created Case is placed in the queue to which the email was sent
- Customer is notified by email that a new Case has been created
- Email To Case links CRM email Activity to the newly created Case and deletes the queue item
- Case is linked to either the email senders Contact or Account record based on an administrator set option
- Email notification is sent to the user when case is reopened
1st year maintenance included with email-based or Live Web Installation and Use support. Annual 25% maintenance for future feature editions, upgrades, and support.
Partner NFR program, OEM, and custom development available from MTC to support unique needs