With Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise, customers go beyond salesforce automation and meet the needs of more complex sales processes.
Features in Comparison to “Professional” Edition.
- Professional Edition offers Lead and Opportunity Management, Products with Price Lists, Quotes, Orders, Invoices, Cases, Live Org Charts, Product Taxonomy, Relationships, Hierarchies, unlimited named-basis users but not device basis use, customizable to 15 new Entities, 15 Workflows and 5 Business Flows.
- Enterprise Edition offers Marketing Lists & Quick Campaigns, Sales Playbooks, Competitors, Sales Goals, Territory Management, Partnership Relationship Management, Gamification, Knowledge Management, Embedded Intelligence, PowerApps2, and unlimited Entity Customization in addition to capabilities already listed in Professional Edition.
- Enable your sales team to collaborate and personalize sales documents with embedded Office 365 tools that fit the way they work.
- Increase user adoption and minimize training with rich, context-sensitive help and an intelligent, event-driven sales process that guides sellers to optimal outcomes.
- Accelerate deals with an end-to-end, immersive experience for opportunity management. Increase seller productivity with familiar tools like Excel and Outlook that work seamlessly with Dynamics 365 for Sales features.
- Recruit, onboard, and strengthen your partner channel through deeper enablement and activation. Give partners a quick view of interactions across opportunities, cases, and other relevant information in the optional web-access portal.
- Ease onboarding for new sellers. Align sales behaviour with best practices and interactive help and documentation features from Dynamics 365 for Sales.
- Go from data to insights in Dynamics 365 for Sales with real-time dashboards that have interactive, drill-down capabilities and natural language queries.
- Accelerate time-to-market and adapt the application to your needs with no-code visual editors and tools that make it easy to build and deploy web and mobile applications.
- Automate processes across Dynamics 365 applications and partner systems for a unified experience.
- Rely on the Microsoft cloud platform to reduce the cost and complexity of operating a global infrastructure and trust state-of-the-art Microsoft data centers to safeguard your data.
- Enhancement capability and intuitive graphical drag, drop and edit tools to allow in-house managers to customize Entities, screens, fields, reports, workflows, and business flows to meet the needs of your business for your teams to achieve the right business outcomes by design.