For Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Webinar is an online event that is hosted by an organization/company and broadcast to a select group of individuals through their computers via the Internet. Online seminars, or webinars, are a dynamic and engaging way to convey information to a geographically dispersed audience on a budget.
- GoTowebinar in CRM captures complete information and activities of all enrolled participants
- A webinar allows a speaker from the hosting organization/company to share presentations, videos, web pages or other multimedia content with audiences that can be located anywhere.
- Webinars can be recorded and make them available for later viewing.
- View details of All Webinars, Historical Webinars, and Upcoming Webinars...
- Create a personal View in CRM to see data...
- Now made easy to track them with full details in your CRM 2011 or 2013
1st year maintenance included with email-based or Live Web Installation and Use support. Annual 25% maintenance for future feature editions, upgrades, and support.
Partner NFR program, OEM, and custom development available from MTC to support unique needs