For Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Auto Numbering for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and CRM 2013 Online is a simple add-in component developed to address the specific functional gap of record or document unique identifying control numbers. This solution offers automatic new record number incrementing. Add number control to standard or your custom CRM Entities.
- User defined number structure similar to that used in CRM Orders. Includes Prefix, Separator, Starting Number and the Incremental value (number).
- Define the number of Digits (field Size) of your custom identifying number.
- Auto Numbers are created for all records through the CRM User Interface, SDK, or offline clients (which get their auto number when synchronizing)
- Auto Number provides you with the ability to generate Auto Numbers based on your business requirements.
- Automatic generation of unique reference IDs for all entities across the CRM system.
- Easy configuration and setup
- Supports Microsoft CRM Online as well as On-Premise setup.
- Tested as Microsoft Platform Ready for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
1st year maintenance included with 24/5 email-based or Live Web Installation and Use support. Annual 25% maintenance for future feature editions, upgrades, and support.
Partner NFR program, OEM, and custom development available from MTC to support unique needs