Team User execute basic processes, share knowledge and leverage embedded business intelligence.
Features in “D365 Team User”
- A Team User plan of subscription is the most cost effective option to provide ultimate flexibility for a team user to administer and configure more than one Dynamics 365 application.
- Provision of ability to team users of read access as well as some write access for select light tasks across all Dynamics 365 applications for a given tenant.
- It entitles the user to light weight access through designated scenarios built into Team members experience.
- The Team Members SL (Subscription License) user does not provide access to custom applications & may access to read data from Dynamics 365 for Unified Operations Plan and Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Plan applications.
Sections not included in Team User License -
Access Anywhere - Web App, Mobile App, Tablet App, via Outlook
- Full Read across - Dynamics 365 Applications
- Export data and access user reports to Microsoft Excel
Write access - Maximum 15 custom entities & Contacts, Notes and Activities
- User reporting, charts and dashboards
- Record and Update personal information
Record and Submit - Time and Expense entries
Approve - Expense, Time
- Mail merge, Advanced Finds, create personal views
- Create/Edit Marketing Lists & Quick Campaigns.
- Create/Edit/Delete Quotes and Orders, Leads and Opportunities, Knowledge Posts, Accounts.
- Case Management, Contracts, Work Orders, Products and Price Lists
- Microsoft Social Engagement
- Configure system views and system dashboards
- Voice of the Customer surveys