Conceived and created in the cloud on the leading globally available and supported Microsoft Dynamics 365 Power Platform. More than just Professional Accounting among Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions, 365 Professional Accounting provides you with the necessary controls, the power tools, and advanced processes to help your business grow efficiently.
Perfect for small companies where 1-5 users in accounting is common, these small implementations require more support services, that is compensated by an added $100 1st-User-only per month cost applied to all new Accounting subscriptions. First user selected will be invoiced monthly at $250 with PowerApps or $210 without PowerApps.
Intelligent powerful financial controls leveraging the leading globally available, highest-rated customer-centric Microsoft Dynamics 365 set of business solutions. Available with Time & Material building for a self-customizable ERP. Use with the ubiquitous Microsoft Office 365 productivity tools – Microsoft’s Power BI (Business Intelligence analysis and graphical presentation) comes to life under the influence of 365 Professional Accounting!
365 Professional Accounting is fully supported by Microsoft Partners and CPA’s globally or fully implemented, customized for you to any unique business need, and lifecycle supported by the team that builds 365 Professional Accounting day to day.
If you know the flexible and intuitive evermore empowering strengths of Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement CRM and more than 365 Professional Accounting’s robust financial solution gives your company the distinct advantage of financial controls, you already know.
Features like a complete accounting audit trail with one click correction to any transaction; easily enter and manage a transaction on one screen. No popups or multiple clicks needed, e.g., you can enter a voucher, post it, and print a check from one screen. So simple, yet powerful!
365 Professional Accounting’s advanced features, inspired by real business processes, include:
- Multi-Entity: Set up multiple entities in one database at no additional cost
- Multi-Location Inventory: Track inventory in multiple warehouses
- Multi-Currency: Complete end-to-end global multi-currency on multi-company Bill-of-Material and Assemblies: Create, process and manage
- Advanced Find Query: Easily search financial and CRM data
- EOS Scorecard: Automatically calculate financial, operational and activity-based metrics
- Dashboards: Easy to create, share or not share
- Dimensional Reporting: Tracking locations, events, machinery, etc..
- Complete Transaction Audit Trail: Provides full transparency for your activities. Track changes in data for security and analytical purposes.
- Full Role Based Security: Ensure your data integrity
- Segmented Chart of Accounts: Easily set up profit centers, divisions