You will be redirected to the page of New SLA KPI where provide the input values to fields are as follows:
- Name: The name of the SLA KPI (E.g. Test SLA)
- Owner: User who create the SLA is populated by default. Also, you can also specify a different owner.
- Entity Name: Select the entity (E.g. Case) for which the KPI must be measured.
- SLA KPI: Select the respective KPI in the list. (E.g. FirstResponseByKPI, which means if you want to create an SLA KPI to define the time within first response should be sent to the customer).
- Applicable From: Select value based on warning and failure time will be measured (E.g. Created On which means warning and failure start time for an SLA will be calculated from the date and time when the entity was created). Select Save > Activate.
Functionality: It is involved with 4 steps are as follows -
1. Create an SLA: Go to Service Management. Select SLAs > New. You will be redirected to the New SLA page where provide input fields i.e., Name (E.g. Test SLA), Primary Entity (E.g. Case).
- Create an SLA.
- Create an SLA item.
- Configure actions for the SLA item.
- Activate the SLA.
Click on Save button which enables the SLA Items section. Click on New SLA Item.
2. Create an SLA item: You will be redirected to the page of New SLA Item where provide the input fields i.e., Name
(E.g. Test SLA), Primary Entity
Allow Pause and Resume: If you want SLA to pause during the time, record is to be on Hold which will be enabled for each entity (E.g. Case) of SLA.
The following configuration is needed: Go to Service Management > Service Configuration Settings > Select SLA Pause Status > Case > On Hold (Move the Available area to Selected area) is as shown. Click on Save.
Business Hours (E.g. Customer Schedule) which would be selected that SLA is calculated based on the business hours.
In Applicable When section, conditions are given for Case entity that when SLA can be applied. (E.g. Service Level- Equals- Gold).
In Success Conditions
section, conditions (E.g. First Response Sent - Equals - Yes) are given to specify success criteria of SLA.
In Warn and Fail Duration section, value (E.g. 1 hour i.e., it will warns if 1 hour of time is completed in set time) in Warn After field is given to trigger notifications when SLA is missed.
Click on Save button which appears a message on top as Success, Warning and Failure actions are not set up. Click on Configure Actions is as shown
3. Configure actions for SLA item: You will be redirected to the page of Power Automate where configure the actions to keep track of SLA. Select the default settings
> Switch where condition steps are as follows:
Is Nearing Non-Compliance: Will run when the warning time is reached for the SLA. Select [Do not delete or update] Is Nearing Non-Compliance > Add an action.
Configure the actions for Is Succeeded (run when the SLA succeeds) & Is Non-compliant (Will run when the SLA fails). Click on Save.
4. Activate the SLA:
Click on Activate
button. The status of SLA record displays Active
is as shown.
If you need any further help, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org