- Footer/OutputCache/Enabled: Set the value to “True” to enable output caching for footer
Note 1: Unless customer themselves placed dynamic content in Header/Footer.
Note 2: For a new user, output caching is enabled by default.
Tip#2 Disable Tracking Feature on Web Page and Web File
- Make sure Tracking feature is disabled for both Web Page or Web File
- Check that there are no Web Pages or Web Files using a “Yes” value in Enable Tracking column (use Advanced Find for this):
Tip#3 Disable Change Tracking on Web Page and Web File Entity
- Disable Change Tracking on Web Page and Web File entity
- Check that webpagelog and webfilelog entities are not enabled for Change Tracking.
- Change tracking feature in Solutions area “Save and Publish” should be done once the changes are made.
Tip#4 Disable Login Tracking
- Make sure that Site Setting record (Ex: LoginTrackingEnabled record) is either not present or set to false.
- This setting is off by default as it is not shipped as part of the out of the box templates.
- Make sure you are not changing records related to website entity in CRM frequently. Also make sure you are not updating contacts or webroles on the fly or in bulk.
- If you are using webforms, then there is a known performance issues in it where moving from one page to next can be slow. This issue is tracked to be fixed in our upcoming release.