- Go to D365 àSettings àDocument Management Settings
2. Open Document Management Settings. Select Entity and enter SharePoint URL.
Once the configuration is done, go to D365 Portal and try to add the document as follows.
- Click on “+” button on the ribbon under Documents.
2. Choose document files from your desktop.
3. For example, Case Packer.
Once the document gets added to the Portal, Azure Function will be triggered and the document is reflected in SharePoint.
Since, we already configured CRM and SharePoint Integration, the document can be viewed in CRM as well.
For requesting this service or a similar service, you can get in touch with us at email@example.com