inventory levels, this ensures what should be reordered from the suppliers.
Capabilities of Inventory Management:
- The inventory management system provides the ability to maintain accurate measure of inventory/spare parts across regions before placing inventory orders.
- Monitor and reorder stock based on prior projected usage.
- Automatically tracking inventory levels with each delivery or following a service call or appointment can also help to improve operational efficiency.
- Identify defective, outdated or unnecessary parts to improve quality and reduce costs.
- The system provides a method to technicians to request parts which gives the ability to manage part requests with a link to work order and provides supplier part order information.
- Preserving enough inventory to handle future demand without placing unnecessary strain on storage spaces and Multi-Warehouse/Office Capability.
- The inventory management allows managing part details like extensive serial number, warranty schedules, attaining cost and setting maximum and minimum inventory levels.
- Inventory management has the ability to reorder on an emergency basis while technicians are on field.