Here are the Benefits of Time Tracking with the TSP Application
- Time sheets in TSP helps you to determine your employees' work time efficiently. One can record their entries on a daily and weekly basis and get an overview of how much time has been registered on each activity.
- With TSP’s time tracking software, your project based business can effectively account for project costs, track budget versus actual, and analyze real-time reliable project time and cost information to make timely and sound business decisions.
- Time postings are routed through an approval process which can be viewed, assessed, and adjusted by managers. Finally, approved time posts are collected to a final review and volume Invoice generation, makes volumes of company’s performed work feel like no work at all to bill your clients timely, accurately, and professionally.
- TSP time sheets increase control over billable projects which in turn increases project visibility and workforce productivity.
- TSP time sheets facilitate real-time communication and decision-making and with time tracking it is easy to configure dashboards and extensive reports for financial analysis.