To download the Customer satisfaction Survey please click on this link
How does it benefit an Organization?
1. Choose from many different question types, including check box, text box, radio button, dropdown list, date, time, numeric and rating questions
2. Set surveys regarding any CRM entity, including contacts, leads, or any other CRM entity
3. Send out surveys manually or automatically
4. Manually add a survey activity to a CRM record
5. Manually send a survey to a marketing list of contacts or leads
6. Manually add a survey by calling a contact or lead, generating a survey and filling out the survey for them on the spot
7. Automatically send a survey, for example, when an opportunity is closed as won (or lost), when a case is completed, when an order is completed, etc..
Send Survey When opportunity Lost
We can customize the CRM Survey as per the requirement. Below are the detail step to send an email to customer with survey when an opportunity lost
To achieve this write system workflow as shown below.
Check the conditions like
· Opportunity contact contains data
· Contact Email contains data and
· Opportunity status should be lost
As the above workflow is on demand you can run this workflow on lost opportunity as shown below.
Select the workflow and click on Add
Based on the conditions it will create Survey Activity.
Upon creation of Survey Activity send survey through Email workflow will be triggered and sends an email to the Opportunity Contact.
Opportunity contact will receive an email as shown below.
To get the survey form click on Click here link. Then you will get the Survey form as shown below.
In this way, you could able to customize the Survey as per the business needs.