Data Analysis Tool
For Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM
Data Analysis Tool is a Microsoft D365/CRM add-on that comes handy when a user or business owner wants to do a thorough data analysis that is required for effective data migration from one version of CRM to another. For instance, Data Analysis Tool can provide Record Count (Total Record Count, Status Wise Count and Owner Wise Count) which could be helpful to understand if all records are mapped from Source CRM to Destination CRM.
Likewise, a user or business owner can get detailed analysis on Customizations Record Count, Form Utilization, Views Utilization, Attribute Utilization and Entity Metadata. The tool also supports simple migration of Personal Views, Subject and Knowledge Articles from Source CRM to Destination CRM.
Why Data Analysis Tool?For Service Providers
- Data Analysis Tool gives you first-hand information of total records that needs to be migrated from Source CRM to Destination CRM.
- It allows you to generate a detailed report of customizations record count, form utilization, views utilization, attribute utilization and entity metadata for easier and elaborate quote generation.
- It supports simple migration of personal views per user, subject and knowledge articles from Source CRM to Destination CRM.
- With the no. of CRM records known beforehand including the various customizations, you can easily generate precise quotes for different migration projects.
- Data Analysis Tool would help you to check for yourself if all records have been mapped from Source CRM to Destination CRM by quickly running the analysis tool and knowing the no. of records in both CRMs.
- It would also help you to validate the price quote issued by vendors for migrating data from one version to another version.
1st year maintenance included with Email-Based Or Live Web-Based Installation, User Support and One Hour of 24/5 Implementation Support. 25% Annual Maintenance Fee for future feature editions, upgrades and support.
Partner NFR program, OEM and custom development available from MTC to support unique needs.