For Microsoft Dynamics CRM
MTC Qualify Lead is an add-in component developed to address specific needs for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online or On-Premise is a flexible enhancement. When qualifying a lead record, There is no longer get a dialog asking which records we want to create (i.e.: account and/or contact and/or opportunity). Instead, the qualification of a lead record will always result in the creation of an Opportunity. But, for those looking to leverage the xRM framework, we consider this to be a major setback.
- One time Settings to avoid reccuring pop up settings as it was in earlier versions.
- When lead qualifies, have an option for pop up window settings.
- Qualifies All three Account, Contact or Opportunity with option to open the form on creation and from Home Grid
- Notes be copied to New Account, Contact or Opportunity.
- Notes aslo be copied to Existing Account, Contact or Opportunity.
- Easy configuration and setup
- Tested as Microsoft Platform Ready for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
1st year maintenance included with email-based or Live Web Installation and Use support, One Hour of 24/5 Implementation Support. Annual 25% maintenance for future feature editions, upgrades, and support.
Partner NFR program, OEM, and custom development available from MTC to support unique needs