Customer Satisfaction Survey
For Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Customer polling to identify their level of satisfaction with an existing product, and to discover their express and hidden needs and expectations for new or proposed product(s). MTC’s Survey integrates easily with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This lets you maximize workplace efficiency and ensure accuracy of your customer data, helps you to bridge a critical gap in CRM by adding customer satisfaction to your list to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This will allow for more proactive customer service, speedy response rates and you never leave your CRM!
Integrating customer surveys into existing CRM systems allows for the measurement of the success or failure of every customer interaction, look no further MTC gives you easy to use, the ability to build, configure, and send surveys from within CRM. As soon as a survey responder fills out your survey, responses are instantly collected back in CRM, so you can instantly see your customers’ responses. Set up automatic notifications, so managers can be promptly notified if a low or high rating is received.
- Choose from many different question types, including check box,text box, radio button, dropdown list, date, time, numeric and rating questions
- Set surveys regarding any CRM entity, including contacts, leads, or any other CRM entity
- Send out surveys manually or automatically
- Manually add a survey activity to a CRM record
- Manually send a survey to a marketing list of contacts or leads
- Automatically send a survey, for example, when an opportunity is closed as won (or lost), when a case is completed, when an order is completed, etc.
- Manually add a survey by calling a contact or lead, generating a survey and filling out the survey for them on the spot
1st year maintenance included with email-based or Live Web Installation and Use support, One Hour of 24/5 Implementation Support. Annual 25% maintenance for future feature editions, upgrades, and support.
Partner NFR program, OEM, and custom development available from MTC to support unique needs