For Microsoft Dynamics CRM
E-mail-to-Lead runs as a Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 or 2007 in Windows XP or later add-in with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 for on one or more designated CRM Users computer.The Easy Solution to CRM Marketing Automation
This handy solution will automatically detect incoming Emails in Microsoft Outlook and input them to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Lead entity based on saved configurations or can be used on-the-fly. The Lead import process supports e-mails of any format and any field including large text fields and pick-list fields. Input Leads fields can be prefixed with the date or pre-defined text for promotion lead tracking tags. As the email is converted and input to a CRM Lead, an option allows text to be cleansed or normalized for proper upper and lower case formatting. Duplicate detection occurs during conversion against any existing open or closed Leads.
Free Limited single-configuration edition
- Add-in to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 or 2007 or 2010
- Any CRM Mode - On-Premises, On-line, Internet Facing Deployment (IFD) : Email-to-Lead runs in Microsoft O ffice O utlook as an O utlook add-on to allow complete e-mail to C RM lead integration in any of the way s y ou do it today . A ny C RM Mode - O n-Premises, O n-line, Internet Facing Deploy ment (IFD)
- Store a configuration of up to 4 CRM Lead fields
- Simple Configuration to Convert Most Emails
- Store the Configuration and Log Files Locally
- Installs on any Outlook CRM Environment in a few clicks
- Input Data Cleansing : As the e-mail is converted to a Lead an option allows text to be cleansed or normalized for proper upper and lower case formatting.
- Installs on Outlook CRM Toolbar as
- Manually Convert Emails to CRM Leads with 1 Click "Lead"
- License to Utilize on Any One Desktop
- Lite Handles Only One Email Conversion Template
- Configuration Upgrade to Professional Version
- Microsoft CRM Workflow can be Run on Input Leads